15 filmes grátis do grande gênio Charles Chaplin para o leitor do Jornal do Empreendedor.
Charles Chaplin é uma grande inspiração para os empreendedores. Relembre alguns dos sucessos de graça nesta lista de 15 filmes online de Charles Chaplin.
Charles Chaplin estrelou em 80 filmes a maior parte deles, mudo. Em 194, sozinho, ele atuou em 40 filmes e então outros 15 em 1915. Nos anos 20, Chaplin emergiu como o maior astro de cinema e diretor, se não a pessoa mais reconhecida no mundo todo.
Charles Chaplin morreu no dia de Natal de 1977. Celebramos sua vida disponibilizando os filmes que estão disponíveis gratuitamente na internet. Acima, publicamos um filme que traz juntos quatro filmes gravados em 1917: The adventurer, The cure, Easy Street e The Immigrant e abaixo uma lista de outros 11 filmes listadas para você.
- Making a Living - Free – Premiering on February 2, 1914, Making a Living marks the first film appearance by Charlie Chaplin.
- The Gold Rush – Free – Charlie Chaplin wrote, produced, directed and starred in The Gold Rush. Chaplin repeatedly said that this is the film he most wanted to be remembered for. (1925)
- The Kid – Free – This was Charlie Chaplin’s first full-length film as a director, and it is still considered one of his best. (1921)
- City Lights - Free – The funny and moving tale of a tramp who falls in love with a blind girl, City Lights is one of Charlie Chaplin’s greatest works. A silent film released two years after the arrival of “talkies,” it was nevertheless a huge popular and critical success. Orson Welles, Stanley Kubrick and Andrei Tarkovsky all placed City Lights on their list of the ten greatest films ever made. (1931)
- A Dog’s Life – Free – This endearing short film tells the story of underdogs, hunan and canine, succeeding despite the odds. (1918)
- A Woman – Free – This was the third and last time Chaplin played the role of a woman on film. Edna Purviance also stars in the 20 minute silent film. (1915)
- Behind the Screen – Free – A short film written and directed by Chaplin, the film is long on slapstick, but it also gets into themes dealing with gender bending and homosexuality. (1916)
- Kid Auto Races at Venice – Free – It’s the first film in which Charlie Chaplin’s iconic “Little Tramp” character makes his appearance. (1914)
- The Pawnshop – Free – Rich in slapstick, The Pawnshop was one of Chaplin’s more popular movies for Mutual Film, the producer of many fine Chaplin comedies. (1916)
- The Rink – Free – The Rink, Chaplin’s 8th film for Mutual Films, showcases the actor’s roller skating abilities. (1916)
- Tillie’s Punctured Romance – Free – Among other things, the film is notable for being the last film that Chaplin didn’t write or direct by himself. (1914)